Welcome to Revival Fire International
“Changing lives through the fire of God”
Meet the founders – Pastors Caleb & Kirsten Ring
In 2001, Caleb cried out to God in his bedroom as the room was spinning. For years he had been addicted to drugs and alcohol and found himself desperate for a change in his life. He asked the Lord if there was any way that God could restore the innocence of his youth back. God heard his cry and changed his life through a powerful, young church in Nashville, TN. After being delivered and saved, God called Caleb to bible college. There the touch of God on his life began, and a hunger for souls to come into the kingdom was birthed. From his time in bible school until now, Caleb has sought to fulfill the call of God on his life. In a funeral service in 2011 of an anointed pastor, Caleb felt the tangible and weighty presence of heaven fill the church. He began to cry uncontrollably as the revelation that the only thing that matters in this life is that which we do for eternity. Everyone will stand before God one day and give an account for their lives. That day, Caleb wrote down, This day I am called into the full time ministry. I will run and not grow weary, and I will never stop until He takes me home.
In 2012, Caleb and Kirsten Ring launched into the deep of ministry. They loaded up all their possessions and hit the road lighting the fires of revival every where they found an open door. From that time until now, God has never stopped moving through their ministry and their lives. They have gone to nations of the world, declaring the good news and seeing lives changed. Every where they go, they see miraculous healings, alcoholics and drug addicts set free. They see marriages restored and broken hearts mended. Testimony after testimony of the miraculous power of the Holy Spirit follows their ministry.
In 2014, God spoke to Caleb and Kirsten concerning a church in Clermont, FL. They both felt in their hearts it was time for another aspect of their ministry to come forth. They have a passion to see God’s destiny unlocked in other’s lives and to see people fulfill their own specific call from God. After much prayer, God confirmed through many men of God, that this was God’s will for their ministry. In March of 2015, Caleb and Kirsten Ring became the Senior Pastors of the River Church in Clermont, FL.
At Revival Fire International,
we believe the Bible to be our sole, all-encompassing guide and rule for both faith and practice.
- That true ministry comes from His (Agape) love, without which we have no right to claim ourselves a Christian. That ministry should be directed by the Holy Spirit, therefore: we remain flexible and yielded to the Holy Spirit to direct our ministry.
- That the Bible is God’s Holy Word, verbally and fully inspired and that it is the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In God the Father, perfect in holiness, infinite in wisdom, measureless in power. We believe that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men, that He hears and answers prayer, and that:
- He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Christ.
- In Jesus Christ, the divine, eternal and only begotten Son of God. We believe that in His earthly life He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin and lived a sinless life.
- In His vicarious and atoning death for the sins of the world. We believe in His bodily resurrection from the dead, His ascension to the right hand of the Father to make intercession for the saints, and in His personal, visible return to the world in power and glory.
- In the Holy Spirit, in His personality and deity, that He was sent forth from the Father. We believe that He is come to indwell, sanctify, instruct and comfort the saints.
- That all men are, by nature, sinners, destitute of all power to save themselves. We believe, therefore, that the only means of salvation of sinful men is through the grace of Jesus Christ.
- That all Christians are ordained by the Holy Spirit to spread the Gospel of Christ. Therefore: It is the primary duty of all Christians to serve as evangelists, and to minister to others according to the gifts they have received of the Holy Spirit.
- That the love of Our Lord Jesus Christ is the greatest gift of God the Father and His Holy Spirit, and should be the primary message of the Christian church, taking precedence over all differences, whether they be theological, denominational, ideological, or physical in nature.